Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)

Go down 
+2
Amaya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: We are NOT in the lab. or at least 626 apointed he walked for quite a while. -points him in the direction of the first post-
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 pm

OOC: *shrugs* Well maybe if some people would message me once and awhile i would have time to read posts. Besides I'm bored. Anywho All Genesis begins are kinda locked up in the Lab. If it's in ruins that means there let out. If there let out then that measn only with Anti-forms many Humans are dead. ^^ The CG's are heartless Progammed beings formed for death and destruction. There's a reason alot of them failed. So no lab, no safety. Probably should have told you guys that ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ffmjourney.forumotion.com
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Experience: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:27 pm

Mimi simply glared at this man and saw blue liquid running down his back,she backlfipped away from him and got out 3 kunais and put them in her fingers,still looking at the man,she then oticed the girl,amaya,she then noticed someone she knew,Neon Genius and smirked

I see Neons here...and you,whatever you are are very rude! she said to 626 glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:29 pm

OOC: True, true. Then again, there's someone that needs to repent then? As the one that is working properly, you should start to eliminate those who don't.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:29 pm

.......Mimi? It's been along time.......Too long, you've gotten .....bigger? *leans back* I would hug you but im a little tied as you can see.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:30 pm

OCC: Your right, I'm working on. but before i start i must repair 626
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:31 pm

-sticks the sword in the ground, and allows it to lean over my shoulder again- shhh, let the sleeping people rest now, would you? Besides... What's the conection between you two?
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Dark, Mimi, i need you two to come with me *walks off* There is a central connection unit in the basement. Sense all the CGs are in hibernation we can stop the gates from fully openning but we must work fast. Wake up one you wake up them all.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 pm

A slap can be heard echoing through the ruins as Mim slapped Neon,eye twitching as she looked at him I swear your worse than him!!! she pointed to 626 and huffed but shurgged and hugged Neon even though he was tied up,she then looked at DarkCore.She nodded at Neon and followed him
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 pm

just bloody great, as usual. -grins lightly behind my helmet- 'sides, shouldn't let you throw my name around. I'd prefer if you didn't. -picks up the black coloured claymore, and puts it in my back, slowly walking behind the long haired person the female named as nero-
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:39 pm

*is slapped and then sighs* Mimi your the same as ever. Alright Anti-form come along. Unless you want to be attack by 500 pissed of experiments i recommend you help me stop them. *walks down the hall and kicks open a stairway path* This is connected to the elevator. It will take usdown to the basement.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:41 pm

-grin gets wider- I'd like to remind that even though I'm not like my bethren, I still enjoy a couple o' doses of chaos. and don't call me anti-form either, it makes me feel icky.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:42 pm

*Mimi rolled her eyes as she followed him into the elevator,looking back at the anti-form*....*she then continued looking in front*
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:43 pm

*steps down the stairway* Well these beings.....are not your brethen. They are made for death. Not chaos but destruction. They are my family and if they please they will rip apart your body and eat your corpse. Now let's go
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:45 pm

-grin doesn't fade, instead, a sort of twisted chuckle can be heard- of course, of course... -stares at the female that mentioned nero, and follows her-
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:49 pm

*steps inside the elevator with Mimi and Dark* this elevator wont take us directly to the basement but it will bring us to the place we need to go. *A minute or two and the elevator door opens* Here we are......the morge for the failed experiments. *walks out and locates a cabinent labeled "CG Unit 16, Failed Experiment Number 60" and stands in front of it*

Mimi.......here she is.....You might not remeber her but this is Scarlet.....remember......my Fiance
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Your...interesting... she said as she was lookinf forward,she was talking to the Ani-Form behind her,she never disliked them..she just hated that they were always either behind or doing something else.

Her eyes widened as she saw Neons...fiancee she looked at her a bit trying to remember but she shook her head saying she couldnt remember.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:51 pm

-the grin fades, as I look at all the "mis-shaped coffins"- eheh. fascinating. Considering SOMEONE awoke as I got nearby, wouldn't I have the same effect? -grabs the claymore in my back, steeling for anything that may happen-
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:55 pm

She shook her head and kept looking at Scarlet,trying to see if anything at all came to her,but sighed in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 pm

I won't open this coffin. What the did to her is too much to bear. *walks over to a control panel. I type a few things the my pointted end of my foot* There...... The building is going to self destruct. It will only take 30 minutes. The escape door is over there. Mimi go find 626 and that girl. Go find a scientist named Fredrick. He knows how to reprogram 626.

*walks down a hall and opens a door* I will stay here in lab, i'll make sure all the cages are locked. Just get out before the place is destroyed. I'll make sure we beings made of sin will perish. Be happy anti-form. THey only things that can kill you are now set to be killed. *Opens a door that says 'Control Room'* Goodbye Mimi, i'm glad to have seen you all grown up. *disappears in the darkness*
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 pm

meh. humans aren't as fun to battle with as you seemed. -groans, and keeps the sword in my back- and call me something else. Like Dark Knight or something, considering that's my job. -slowly turns to the escape exit, and shrugs- ah well... -takes one last look around at the room, and runs out-
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Right!..and See ya Neon... she smile dat him one more time before she ran trying to find 626 and the girl with him.

Were could they be...? she said running through the ruins,she only had 30 mins before this place..gah stop thinking and just find them!
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:19 pm

-running through the exit, he later remembers 626 and the girl- Oh for the love of... -continues running towards the exit, and once out, goes in a full circle back inside by the entrance to look for them-
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:26 pm

She was running around and was really getting annoyed she could find them but bumped into Darkcore and with and oomf! sound she fell to the ground.

H-hey!oh..it's you.. she gets up and dusted herself off i thought you left?
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:29 pm

OOC:o.o can you also get a pic for you avvy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Slythe :: Alexandros-
Jump to: