Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)

Go down 
+2
Amaya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:31 pm

-sort of hisses at mimi- Just cause I'm a anti-form, does that mean I have to be as evil as my brethren? Besides, if they are closer to the entrance, what better way to find them than to go by the entrance? Also, considering you humans aren't as a good of a match as Cross Genesis are, I'd rather have at least ONE alive for sparring purposes. -grins widely- If you understand, that is

OOC: Sure, I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Experience: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:48 pm

OCC:^^ allright

She blinked at DArcore and touched his face,then stretched it a bit to see if it would move more,she let out a laugh I swear your half-cat... she rolled her eyes at what he said
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:54 pm

OOC: I'm Full Body Armoured, my face cannot be touched THAT easily.

... -slaps her hands away from my helm- would you mind? We still have people to search, if you don't remember. -shakes my head, and starts running towards a random direction-
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:06 pm

OOC:sowwy forgot tha part x.x

She rolled her eyes again and went in an opposite direction from him.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:09 pm

-seems to find the same light from far away as before, and rushes there- for someone that was close to the entrance... I regret ever saying that again.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:59 pm

as she look at the ground then look at 626 "i'm just a human...."
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:03 pm

-gets close enough, and kneels in the ground- we need to get out of here. Fast. This ruins are going to blow up soon. and we certainly NEED to have both of you out of here. -picks up 626 almost as if he was nothing, and looks at amaya- coming?
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:29 pm

she gets up nodded her head" yes" as she put up her dagger and start to run.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:32 pm

-runs ahead of amaya, telling her where to go exactly, reaching the door way after some time- great... now we just need... that lass from before >.>
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:34 pm

when she got there she looked at darkcore"what wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:37 pm

preety simply, as I said, this place is going to blow up -.- -stares at the door- There was someone helping me, but she's still inside. Now, I need to get back in there and search for her, then drag her out. as usual. -sighs, and cracks every joint possible in my body-
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:41 pm

"ok then" as she looks at darkcore"i 'll get 626 some where safe ok?"
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:47 pm

-lays 626 on the ground- go ahead. -sprints towards the building, and inside, looking for mimi this time-
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:51 pm

she put 626 arm around back of her neck and then she start to run.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:57 pm

-looks around for mimi inside the building, running about- Damn it... where could she be...?
Back to top Go down
Fai Shadowheart

Fai Shadowheart

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:02 pm

In anoth portion of the building, A young man blasted his way out of the building. He swung a sword he picked up in the R and D section experimentally. He liked it. Light, but powerful. He stolled out into the night, ready for his own Destiny.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:35 am

he smiled so your a human? i need to go... a peeping voice could b heard error error miscalculated failiure, malfunction in lab sector B 45 section 234 self destruct system initialized by distress beacon 545 timer destruction system failiure, system timer halted at unknown behaivior time is halved by half, time at started 15min, calculated time left (processing) 4minutes and 48seconds (decreasing) 2minutes 27seconds Malfunction in system 626 system shut down in 10 sec 9 ... 8 7 6... im sorry 5 4 3 2 ... 1... he smiled, with that he was shut down for now.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:55 pm

(mimi wandered the dust covered hallways and passed cells screaming for the others as if she was lost suddenly she got the feeling this place was not really that safe, she though about the time limit when the lab should explode and realized she was running out of time she started running as fast as she possibly could, she came to a place where the corridor shifted into two, she though witch way she should take in seconds she made hasty calculations and noticed on the wall time number decreasing 1.45 sec stood remaining mimi knew what it meant she had to hurry, this is not good.

She ran down the left corridor, in her haste she ripped up a small wound on her leg trough a metallic piece on the wall but she kept running the only thing she could think of was to keep running and survive, she soon saw light and jumped it was a faint light from the ceiling she could not reach it, there was another light flickering from far away trough another corridor, this is my chance, she though she ran like hell, a few mutants started rampaging as she passed a room where they stood and they folowed her, there form reminded of dogs but there skin was green and weirdly formed, she jumped out trough the window where the light shined and fell down from the 5th floor into a pond nearby, just as the explosions started the mutants dieing in the process)
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 pm

"626 are you all right " as she had a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:55 pm

he seemed rather lifeless, his eyes where still left open, a few electrical charges wiped trough the system as a last resort he started to move again for a short time extra generator activated power Remain 4% help me, i wont stay on much longer, i need to change a few things i need someone who can repair me, neon genious he can do it with that he closed his eyes and was shut down complete system failiure, power outrage malfunctiooooo...

no lights where on he was still warm but his body was fast losing the warmth his only systems that still worked was something obviously in his chest as humans knew it called heart this heart is not the same as for humans.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:49 pm

she look lays him down on the ground safe away from the blast and then she run back to the buliding to look for neon.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 pm

-looks around in the lab for mimi, hearing the countdown- "3... 2... 1... Thank you for trying our auto-destruct countdown demo recording. Please order order the full version today for a variety of languages and dialects and of course, to get rid of this registration message. Thank you, and we hope you enjoy our product!" ... what in the... -suddenly the lab blows up, creating quite a big ammount of fireworks-
Back to top Go down
Fai Shadowheart

Fai Shadowheart

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm

The explosion rips around him, but he walks out as the same pace, unharmed by the explosion.

He has things to take care of.
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:33 pm

After some time 626 was repaired by itself given the right time he even was able to charge himself and was ready to go now he glanced around and didnt see nobody.

Combat mode activated releasing hydral sloth fuxes toxic levels 40% and rising genocide attack power 62% and rising defense power 34% steadily rising repairings left 64% several respective life signs noticed in between 50m raidius

human being noticed withing 34m combat mode replnished and functional now preparing combat resolve, (opens my fist revealing a gem) power outage fully loaded combat ready 100% move out

(he stands up) ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Slythe :: Alexandros-
Jump to: