Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)

Go down 
+2
Amaya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:19 pm

mmm... I see... -sits nearby amaya, still staring the guy, then looks at amaya for once- Would you mind if I ask if you saw any kind of destruction on the way here, besides the ruins I mean?
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:23 pm

"not that i can recall..." she looked at darkcore
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:26 pm

mmmm... -looks downwards at the ground, thinking where were those brethren of mine, and what mischeif they'd be doing- that'll help.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm

"sorry if i not helpful" she looks at darkcore agin then looks at the ground
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:33 pm

no, it's been better than looking for myself. Just worried if my... "brothers"... cause trouble around here. -bashes my armoured hand on the ground, provoking some metal noises- They must be doing some sort of trickery right about now.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:35 pm

"oh ok then.." she looked at darkcore
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm

-looks to the ground, cracked underneath my fist, and looks at amaya again- exactly what is that you are searching for?
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"well i promise my mother i would find this someone..."as she looks to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:55 pm

this... someone, you say? -looks at the ground, and then towards the horizon- ... if this goes on... -stares at the one in amaya's lap- mmm... I really have to know who this may be...
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 pm

"if you really must know his name is 626..." as she looks at darkcore
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:02 pm

6...2...6... mmm... -slowly stares at the man known as 626, then back at amaya- that's an odd name for someone. but so is mine. I guess I can't be picky... -stares at the man again- ...Is it just me, or... is he more than just a human?
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:05 pm

"you sense that too?" looks at darkcore
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:07 pm

... -mumbles under my breath, something unheard-able- sort of.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:11 pm

"..." she looks at the ground
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:13 pm

... -slowly stands up, hearing something rustling- ! -turns my head, but sees nothing- ...
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:17 pm

looks at him " what are you looking for..."
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:18 pm

... nothing. I thought I heard something... -sort of looking at where mimi is supposed to be, but as she is well hiden, I don't see her-
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:24 pm

"ok"she smiles at darkcore
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 pm

-looks at amaya- ... do you know what are... anti-forms?
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:29 pm

"well nort really?"she looks at him
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:31 pm

mmm... -looks downwards- ...you should know your country's history. If you ever get to a library, stop and read. It's better than going to battle, and face one of those...
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:32 pm

i'll take that inmind.."
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:34 pm

... You should. -slowly sits down again, taking the claymore-like sword off of my back, and sticking it on the ground, the hilt hanging on my shoulder, tilting my head forwards, as if sleeping-
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:37 pm

she looks at him as she tilts her head to the side"are you sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:19 am

... -doesn't answer, to make her feel that I'm asleep, even though I'm awake, thinking-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Slythe :: Alexandros-
Jump to: