Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)

Go down 
+2
Amaya
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Empty
PostSubject: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:06 am

out of the smoke and dust he walks, looks at the night sky ....

blinks and looks around detecting life signs not too far away from here he start walking towards that direction.

he walks for days withouth any trace where he is going, why he is going, who is he, he does not have memories of the past, he does not have a family or friends, all he has is his pain from the lab and not knowing who he is or anything else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:01 pm

suddenly she hears a noise as she looked up she saw a man walking toward the camp .she quickly grabs her daggers as sit down by fire and waits .
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:14 am

he continued walking towards the camp, as if attracted by the camp fire, a bright light can be seen, he then stands a few feet away from Amaya, glancing deeply into her eyes, his mind calls out a screech but nothing can be heard, he cant talk yet he knows what it sounds like what it means but when he broke from the liquid cell, hes abilities to speak was not yet fully grown, he teached himself the language of humans by reading there lips, while in the cell, he picked up clothes from a locker before the explosion, he saw it as all humans needed clothes why was he the only one not to wear clothes when he was in that cell, why?

These thoughs and many more diffrent kind flowed trough his mind trough the past 300yrs , at first it was blurry, he didnt think but now it was all clear to him, his muscles where still somewhat untrained, but he was not a human so he could still walk normally the devastation in being so tired that he could not move anymore made him scared and perhaps dangerous, but at this point he was simply too tired to care maybe he should just give up.

aah ..... ...... Thats all he said before falling on his knees, while his pupils widened and his eyes shut down he fell into a coma, he seemed to have a high fewer that made him even more weaker, his lips where as dry as the desert itself and even with the lesser need for water he, had reached his limits.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:53 pm

she looked at him as he fall to his knee, she quickly got up and walked over to where he was as she takes out a botttle of water and puts gently to his lips as she lays his head on her lap, she lift his head up to makeing him drink some water.as she spoke softly " poor guy.."
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:10 pm

he didnt move a muscle at that but opened his mouth a bit by itself, swallowed some water before regaining composure a few minutes later, he opened his eyes and glanced at Amaya, he blinked not knowing who she was why she helped him, it was as if there where more questions popping into his head than there where answers.

....w-why? his voice was very high still as if he was trying to controll it, he could feel Amayas warm lap, he didnt respond to that in anway, all he had was a expression that could not be noted or described even other than pale, he seemed to trust her for the matter of time since he was still alive, soon he pushed himself up into a sit up position and looked around, the sky was filled with stars and a huge moon, he wanted to touch them so he tried to stand up but he could not it was amazing he was even awake by now or for the matter alive.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:31 pm

she looked at him and wondering who he was as she looked at the sky as well " who are you?" as she asked him in a clam voice
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:10 pm

.... .... at first he didnt say anything then he glanced at her, and started to examine her by her looks he somehow didnt feel scared, it was as if she was the most gentle person he had ever seen, that might been true but the fact was she was asking who he was, he let out a small umm.... followed by a few seconds silence, he didnt know what to answer he simply shaked his head and started to speak with a quiet yet a bit lower voice than before it didnt have any feeling to it as if it came from a speaker i do not know who i am, but i have a namehe recalled his cell block number

626... he said with a calm voice
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:29 pm

she looks at him and smiles as she said in a calm voice"hello 626 my name is Amaya.. it is nice to meet you....."as she get up and get some more water.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 pm

*down the hall from the from where Amaya stand the rattling of chains is heard.* .......... *one, two three seconds and the sound of a tin can being dropped is heard.* ........* a small squeel is heard. The sound of a small mouse being tortured to death* ........ *Then silence comes again. From down the hall a door with a small opening barred up by old pipes can be seen. Threw the small opening two red dots, eyes of pure vengence stare directly at Ayama* .........
Back to top Go down
https://ffmjourney.forumotion.com

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:33 pm

he glanced at her reaction, the futher examined her body and his eyes stopped at her chest, he then glanced down at his chest then back at hers and at this point he was able to stand up, he was going to ask something but then his eyes glanced over to neon, his eyes shinig red and the sound of a squeel his curiosity getting the better off him he took a few steps towards him and asked his name withouth worrying about the Bloodlust he could feel rattling from the being he was not scared anymore, as if Amaya precence made him carefree .... what is your name? he was able to speak a few words and learned to speak them with every second that passed
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:41 pm

*the red glowing eyes disappear and load thump against the door echos* ...........So that's what your calling yourself now....... *The brushing of hair against the large iron door creeps through the hollow door* ............I would be careful girl.........All members of the Genesis Building aren't what you think.........*the words pierced through the air and then turned to soft mumbles in the dark.*
Back to top Go down
https://ffmjourney.forumotion.com
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:58 pm

as she saw neon and heard what he said she yell out "what do you mean?"as she walk over where 626 was as she wonder what neon ment by that. then she looks at 626" what was that about?"
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:02 pm

he tilted his head at her what was what? ... with that said he felt hollow inside of his chest, he didnt bring it up but he certainly didnt feel like talking about it, he didnt have a clue who this genesis person was but as far as he could tell just by the looks he could not be trusted.

he blinked a bit and glanced where Neon was earlier i have a feeling i have met h-him before
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:20 pm

she looks at him then she looks down at the ground "oh ok then..." she hug him and spoke in a witha smile" cheer up.."
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:57 pm

He glanced at her reaction yet again and took a closer look at her smile as if he never had seen a smile before, he got hugged, he could simply feel her warm body but he didnt react to it in anyway cheer up? he repeated what do you mean? he asked as he now was able to talk more stable.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:17 pm

she smiled as stops hugging"i mean you seem like so thing was wrong...so i'm trying to feel better......."
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:37 pm

A woman was jumoing through the ruins of Galvan,she looked around to see if she can find a certain thing but she couldnt,she cursed under her breath and kept searching and came upon two people,she hide and lisented to them. .....
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Experience: 1025

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:46 pm

-slowly creeps up on the destroyed ruins, looking around- mmmm... -finds a small light on the horizon, and moves quickly, and as silently as a full body armor allows- Maybe another burning village... -smirks lightly- damned brethren of mine...
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:50 pm

she sense a someone or something else was here as she start to look around .
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:00 pm

-slowly comes to a stop, noticing it's just a slight fire place- ... hmph. and here I thought it'd be-... -notices the awkward man in the lap of the aware lady- hello...? -crawls on the ground, watching them, but not hearing them-
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:04 pm

she saw darkcore" oh hello who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:07 pm

-eye twitches behind the helmet, cursing lightly, mumbling what seems to be "dammit, I should work more on my stealth", then rises up slightly, still staring at the guy in her lap- ... I consider it rude for someone to ask one's name before introducing itself. None the less, I have to ask who is that... person... in your lap.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:11 pm

she smiles and replay calmly"well i'm Amaya and i think he should tell you himself..." as she looks at darkcore.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 pm

-smirks lightly behind my helmet- Ah. A good answer. My name... Is Dark Core. What are you and your... friend... doing out here, may I ask?
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:17 pm

she smiles at darkcore "well i looking for s certain someone when i saw him and he kinda pass out so..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Slythe :: Alexandros-
Jump to: