Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)

Go down 
+2
Amaya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:44 am

he watched amaya feel better? he didnt feel much of anything, but she was right he was not happy but nor was he sad or angry for that matter just in one state of consciousness, not dead nor alive.

...... he glanced at the man withouth seemingly any emotions weird name? nice to meet you weird name he actually mimicked Amaya and gave a somewhat fake smile, he also sensed mimi around, so he stood up you can come out woman, i wont bite for now his smile was on his face all the time but you could tell with relative ease it was not a real warm smile, just a imaginary copy he then glanced at Amaya what race are you?

with this attitude he was able to confuse and buffle perhaps annoy people withouth any intensions to he simply copied and repeated what he heard and used those words and feelings as an background to his behavior.

he kept his eyes closed when he smiled but he didnt become any more blinded because of that, as if he had and inner Radar in himself, or that he could feel the life force of people, every life force was diffrent including his.

he took a knife and trew it towards the place where he could feel mimi, then somehow moved in the way of the knife just standing a few feet away from her, getting my knife in my back, a strange colored liquid dropped from my mouth nice to meet you, weird race he said to mimi, he could not feel pain he simply smiled at mimi and grabbed the knife from his back as more of a blue liquid came out from the wound strange... another big chested being he smiled with a somewhat rude attitude, he just stood there not moving an inch.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 am

-sighs, looking at 626's odd behaviour- you do realize that you can calm down, correct? -shakes my head lightly, putting the claymore once again in my back, and getting up- no one can rest if you keep going around and do odd things. And my name isn't... "wierd name"... It's... Dark Core.
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:36 am

he turned his attention towards DarkCore, he smiled then DarkCore it is his wide smiles never leaving his face, he played with the knife in his hands and continued to bleed, he trew his knife from one hand to another and accidently cut himself a bit .... .... your right off course with a hint of a grin on his face he seemed to like playing with peoples emotions

.... so then what are you up to here he tilted his head smiling as usual
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:41 am

-looks at him all cheerished and worked up for almost, and absolutely nothing, helping to do nothing but grin behind his helmet- Nothing too much. Just looking for my bethren, and hoping they ain't doing anything in particular.
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 am

the wounds started to heal on there own, seems like i was right he though i see ... then i guess they cant be far away he opened his eyes a bit from the smile and glanced at him, then at amaya, he smelled the air there was something unusual with it, he then glanced back at mimi and tried to examine her face expression.

there is so much to see in this world, so much new i dont know where to start
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:07 am

-smirks a bit wider- you wish. they hide better than they seem. Although, when someone sees them, I'm sure they'll know.
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:17 am

his smile let out a bit while looking at mimi then he replied to Darkcore, while turning his face at him i wish a lot he smiled again well you seemed to hide perfectly with a hint of sarcasm his smiles widened a bit more and, he smirked in the process we should grab a tea some time and talk a bit more
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 am

psha, yeah right... I only drink water, and even that way, it's my own. From a bottle or something. -looks at him, wondering why he acts like a newborn child even if he's already considerably old- Besides. You should be carefull for what you wish for.
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:43 am

thats your loss, just trying to be polite here still giving the same smile he then replied perhaps but you should know that there is always something you want that you cant get registering his face expression and how he talks makes him a bit exited.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:48 am

-smirks- actually, your loss. Especially if someone that hates you does it. Loss of life. And yes, indeed, but you may never know what may happen IF your wish is granted. It could take a bad turn, you know?
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 pm

she sit down as 626 and darkcore are talk she looks at 626 and wonder to herself what neon said and what he still ment by that.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:33 pm

-looks at amaya, and finds her to be staring at 626 with curiosity- hmmm... something wrong?
Back to top Go down

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:31 am

.... i think you got the wrong idea and then he nodded at his last sentence, before turning to amaya wondering why she was staring at him like that not that he even knew why or what she was thinking or doing or was for that matter.

tell me amaya what are you?
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 am

-looks at 626- for your info, I'm preety sure that my bethren will be creating chaos, and will most certainly slay a couple of persons if they're left alone. -shakes my head- sometimes, it seems they can't... think. for a reason or another.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:30 pm

.....*the voice pierces the building once more* Anti-Form unit confermed. Activating Combat Mode. Power Percentage 40%. Spell Useage Percentage 55%, Retaliation Percent 60% Defense Percentage 25%. *the eyes that once shown bright red now fade into a even brighter blue color.* Pwer convergence Complete. Upload Successful. Bengin Attack Sequence!

*the thick steel door echos with the sound of fists hitting the door. The door begins to break through with abnomally large dents in it. One, two three BAM! After everyu three seconds another dent is made. BAM! The hinges break, BAM!the door fires off the doorway.*

Combat Unite Neon Genius, Personel Code CG0001. Combat Mode Achieved and now in Progess. *out of the darkess walks a somewhat tall man with extrordinary long hair, a mask over face and in a large blue straight jacket with large iron boots over his ankles and feet. The long sleeves on the straight jacket are tightly wrapped around the body to make sure the arms have no way of moving with the boots acting as a means of slowing him down*

Attack Sequence.....Rapid Tempo Assult......Lv. 1 upload. *The man lifts up his right leg and squats down on his other leg with perfect balance* Upload Sussess. Launching Attack Sequence!

*the man's one leg launches him 17 meters forward and with his other leg he prepares to bounce of the walls. FInally his legs work as one firing numerous amounts of kicks and jolts one after another towards DarkCore*
Back to top Go down
https://ffmjourney.forumotion.com
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:28 pm

-hears the door getting knocked down, and looks at neon genesis- what in the... -thinks to myself "damn, how did he find out so fast?" and picks up the sword from my back, stabing it in the ground, forming a good enough shield for me to stand behind in, blocking the 'rapid tempo assault'-

OOC: No, seriously, Shaman King much?
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:43 pm

*the kicks bounce off the shield and i land to my feet* Anti-form Unit Located. Socal Mode, Action Mode, Attack Mode. Utilizing! *halts for a breif moment and steps back to prepare* Utilization Complete. *muscles relax for a moment* Scan complete. Anti-form "DarkCore" Class Level A.

*strentches on my legs* Rather foolish for you to come here. You do realize all Cross-Genesis begins want to kill your kind. Well not want but going to. Fighter Unite 626 doesnt seem to respond as well as i do. His processing codes must be damaged or incomplete. You'll learn Mr. Dark that each one of us has specialties that differ in the ways of killing your kind. *pops neck* THe numbers of the experiments usually the order in which they were recuited. I am number 1. One of the first. My Combat, Socal, and Survival Codes are more efficant than the rest. Why? Because I'm one of the "survivers" of the S.O.S. project, which makes me one of the strongest begins you'll ever see.

*clicks heel* And as for you Fighter Unite 626, you do have a Name. Sense you can't remember it your codes must be damaged. That's quite alright. I'll send you your cell and have you well repaired. but first i must dispose of this "thing". *clicks heel*

Black Waltz, Burning Saraband (Fire Spell) LV.1 *Flips back and then swips leg sideways releasing a ray of flames*

OOC: Yesh Shaman king, i like that name so i used it, sue me >_<
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:51 pm

... Interesting enough. But if you were here the whole time, you should know that my name ISN'T dark core. I just name myself that way. -uses the sword as a platform of sorts, and jumps away from the fire ray, not liking it's red-like color, taking the sword away from the ground as I leap into the air, sort of fliping behind neon- besides, I'm not like my brethren. I dislike fighting, and would rather stop them from creating THAT much chaos. -smirks lightly- can't say I don't like chaos tho.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:53 pm

Well Im sorry my programming *slings leg towards you face* says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:55 pm

your "programing" should be dynamic. -in a spin, I block the leg with the broad area of the two handed sword-
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:02 pm

*flips back away from Dark* Retnal Scan complete. *sighs lightly* Your speed and accuracry are very impressive and your power is only show through those small actions. *closes eyes* I already set my power percentage. I havent been able to leave this place so I don't know the full extent of my power codes or any other beings codes. Although I too am a failed experment. Unlike the other single digit Genesis project i can turn my codes on and off whenever I want.

*reopens eyes reveiling the bright redness* The "Singles" are special because they went under sever life threating experements. The magical essences they found they harvested and injected us with alond with samples of the Anti-Form DNA. Those who died were lucky. *turns around and walks off* It's about time I leave this place...........my family is almost dead anyway *continues to walk awY*
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:05 pm

-looks downwards- impressive. so your programing IS dynamic. Even more impressive, I didn't do anything YET. Sort of. Well, I wish you luck to find your "almost dead" family.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:07 pm

*stops* Quick question Dark, and for you too Amaya, how did you two enter this building?
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:14 pm

... did you noticed it was IN RUINS? -opens my arms- look around for once.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:19 pm

It may be ruined but a Bulding is still a building. Im asking because.......the people who locked us up in heard couldnt completely lock us up unless they stops the electricty in here completely. There was a booby trap set in here before the scientists died. If someone tried to intrude then an alarm would go off and all the cell doors would break open. The building would then shift around and then go in a frenzy.

If you entered through any of the 1st level doors or from the rooftop the alarm goes off. But sense the electricty that runs through the building is weak, it means the cell doors and walls won't open untill 10 minutes after the alarm has been triggered.

So how did you enter the building?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galvan Lab (in Ruins)   Galvan Lab (in Ruins) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galvan Lab (in Ruins)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Slythe :: Alexandros-
Jump to: