Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:52 pm

-smirks behind my helmet- Whoever pays the most. I AM a mercenary after all... -in a quick movement, I turn away, chuckling lightly, and resting the sword (now dark gray in color) in between my shoulders, behind the shield-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 pm

I nod.

"Understood." I walk away.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 pm

-instead of going away into my own direction, I decide to follow her into her camp/HQ, thinking to myself that maybe, but just MAYBE someone will hire me if I tag along- "'sides, it's really boring in here..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2