Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Empty
PostSubject: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 pm

I stood there and waited for my opponent.

I shall protect you..
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 pm

-walks into the battlefield- I was thinking more along an encounter gone bad. But this is good enough. -takes my hand to my sword, in my back, and holds that stance-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:34 pm

I tilt my head.

"Well true... I had the same idea.. but I guess we could do this." I put a hand on the top of my sword handle and then draw it. It is a sword of normal ability or so it seems.

It is marked with the Yang symbol and just as I draw it, I hold it out one arm holding it to you and in a strong stance, I hold that stance.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm

-takes the sword from the midle of my shoulders, wielding it like if it was close to nothing. Although it is gray coloured, it changes to a black with red trimmings color, creating a presence to it, then the prongs shift into a square formation with gaps in between them- When you think your ready. -smirks behind my helmet-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:44 pm

I nod and take my sword closer to me for better movement. I lean forward and run with bursting speed..

"Well.. like I said I have dreams that I need to protect.. as well as someone." Our swords clash together and I add more pressure on your grip before backing up.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:46 pm

-smirks, and twists my swords as the prongs close together, not allowing her sword to leave the insides of mine, and not allowing for her to get farther away from me without leaving her sword- that wasn't smart. At all. -twists the sword again, and sort of attempts a shoulder tackle against her-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:49 pm

I let go of the sword and swiftly dodge the shoulder tackle.. I come back with the same attack and attempt to grab my sword at the same time.

I look straight at you. "Give me my sword.."
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:51 pm

oh, of course. it wouldn't be fair for me to do such a thing... -smirks again, and the prongs separate, again in the square formation, and I flip backwards, so she can catch her sword- But if I catch it again... I'll have it till the spar ends.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:53 pm

I nod.

"Well then... don't underestimate me ever. But.. I have a deal to make with you." I look at him with determination as the blue and white eyes I have become apparent.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm

-smirks- I only mentioned IF. Not that I was sure I'd get it again. -the prongs unite into one full, two handed like edge, and I hold the sword in front of my head, meditating of sorts-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 pm

"Well I know.. it's not for certain. Never mind what I was about to say." I hold up my sword and start to concentrate a bit more and what it can do and what I can do in harmony with it.

Please let this work..

My yang symbol on my neck illuminates a little bit.. and so does the sword.. an aura of black emerges from within it. The symbol that it is mark with, releases it. I hold it out as my blue eye begins to glow and the white one does too.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:06 pm

-my sword starts to gleam in red, and fires sprout from the edge, as I smirk again- (Level 1 ability - Spellblade: Fire) The fun... starts now... sort of. -charges against her in an impressive speed, even if I'm covered in the armor-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 pm

I'd better turn it down a bit. I don't wanna get too extreme in the beginning.. that's how I tire out... hm.. fire? Then I shall use Ice..

I sigh and my yang symbol stop glowing as well as my sword.. but as soon as that stops... it is covered in fire. (Level 1 - Spellcasting Fire)

My eyes however are still glowing, and I come at you with my force, first ready to punch you..
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:24 pm

-jumps in the air, and turns the blade of the sword downwards, aiming the tip of the sword at kaori (further refered to as her), with the sword still on fire- (notice that this isn't an ability, I just decided to name this move for the kicks.) ENKOUJIN!
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:31 pm

(ok fine.)

I dodge this in a swift movement and go to nudge you with my shoulder and push you a little when you land. I then swing my sword and try slicing you all over the place, being careful bout your sword.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:33 pm

-still atop the sword, I use the sword as a platform, jumping away from it, and in a flip, removing the sword from the ground- Nice try. But I do awkward movements to be sure I get a chance to escape.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 pm

"What?" I look fast to see where he went after he jumped behind me.

"Hard to beat aren't you? Mind if I ask what your ambitions are?" I say re-enforcing the spell cast fire and coming at H.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:56 pm

heh. A good question. I don't have any ambition. Besides protecting my friends and over worrying, about the last, but that's beyond the case. -holds my sword in another unique stance, and the prongs slowly shift sides again, this time to create a straight line of edges, making it into a make-shift shield, and standing behind it-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:06 pm

I stand back in my stance too, now avoiding you and your sword.

"Nice... I hope they come true." I say determindely looking at you.

"Not to be rude.. but this fight is starting to bore me.. " I yawn.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:09 pm

-smirks- long battles amuze me. especially if one doesn't hit the other often. It makes one think that the first movement'll end all. (the sword is in a fan shape, and the edges are all turned inside, besides the tip of the fan, but using the tip would be pushing it a bit)
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:34 pm

"Do they now?" I ask looking at the thing in his hands.

"Well ok.. if you say so. Look..I like to be treated like a boy.. and love to play practical jokes.. I don't like to fight. So, H, what made you wanna fight me?" I asked curiously putting my sword back in it's holder.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:41 pm

... complete boredom. besides, the winner of this spar gets 50 exp, and 50 gil in their pocket. -shrugs- the looser gets 25 exp and 10 gil as well. So, as an anti-form with a curiosity for the thing you call "gil", I have to get alot of it. Also, and as I said before, I want to get stronger to help my friends.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:00 pm

I raise my hand and completely power down.

"I give up."
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Not a completely good reason, huh? mmm... well. maybe you are correct. as I don't consider this a victory from my side, I wish you to keep 25 exp and 10 gil, as I will.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:17 pm

I nod.

"Thank you H." I say walking off but then I suddenly stop and turn around.

"It was nice to meet and fight you. Allies?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H   The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest - Friendly Spar - Kaori vs H
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next