Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Neon Genius, The Insane One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon Genius
Admin
Neon Genius

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

Neon Genius, The Insane One Empty
PostSubject: Neon Genius, The Insane One   Neon Genius, The Insane One Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Name: Neon
Race: Cross-Genesis
Years: 25
Level: 15
Height/Weight: 5' 8', 165
Appearance: I wear a tight black body suit which restricts my upper body. The top is light a straight jacket to lock my arms in place and the straps on my legs keep my legs from streatching too far.
Bio: I am but a former test subject. In a laboratory they tested on most of us. They tried to make us into unstoppable killing machines. We were "programmed" to destroy the anti-forms, but they had tried to "fight fire with fire". they injected us and zapped us with anti-form material to reshape us. One night the lab broke down and we were freed, but not sane. We killed every last scientist and doctor in the lab. The police came with sirens shrieking in the blackness of the night. The surrounded us and captures us. Instead of trying to calm us down and investigate the building, transformed the lab into an insane asylum. They all thought we killed the doctors because we were crazy. No one outside the lab knew of the horror that went on inside the place. Ever-single test subject and lab rat was places into separate rooms of the lab and boarded up. We had real doctors come in once and awhile to feed us. Then the doctors were replaced with nurses. Then the nursed were replaces with the workers from the homeless shelter. Then no one came. Sense we were injected with anti-form material we never aged and never got sick. They left holes in the water pipes so we can drink whenever we wanted and the rats that crawled around the place were our daily meals. Soon after we were completely forgotten and the lab was boarded up and made a "No Trespassing" zone. They say the place is haunted. It is. With the memories of inhumanity and torture. They filed us as insane, but one you spend so long in a place with no light and no food your mind being to think differently. Each one of us went mental after what happened. We were completely cheated out of our freedom and our justice. Now we suffer from severe causes of insanity. The voices of those sick doctors and scientists were so sharp and sinister, they echo in my mind. I still hear the voice of those who died on the lab tables and those who killed themselves in their cells. I still hear the voices.
Cell Number: CG0001
Class: Dancer
Weapons: Armoured Legs
Skills:
-Strike (strike replaces Attack)
-Dance
-Items
Magic:
None
Summons:
None
Your Party: No one
---------------------
Quote: "The voices in my head are screaming. They're all screaming your demize"

Last edited by Neon Genesis on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ffmjourney.forumotion.com

Neon Genius, The Insane One
Page 1 of 1