Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1000

Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up! Empty
PostSubject: Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up!   Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Well i want to see if everyone wants the Training session back?It COULD be useful it could be not and also...if you have any ideas for the site,speak your mind!i dont bite^^..much x3 i'll be waiting to see what your minds have for the site!

~Your Admin,Mimi Strife,saying Bye^^
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up!   Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:25 pm

*Raises hand* If the site wants longer ability list I have some big ones o.O

I cant see much reason against bringing training back o.O but it wouldnt really matter only diffrence would be how fast ppl lvl up
Back to top Go down
Fai Shadowheart

Fai Shadowheart

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up!   Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:26 am

I WANT TRAINING.

o.o
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Experience: 1025

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up!   Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:31 am

-smirks- training... would be nice. Especially for the extra boost on exp.
Back to top Go down
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Experience: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up!   Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:58 am

Allright I'll need more ppl on who want the training back.

Revelation Pm me your ideas^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up!   Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for the players,also any options you have for the site speak up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Basics :: Announcements and Important Imformation-
Jump to: