Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

PostSubject: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:23 pm

-eventually reaches lenne, untired by whatever he just crossed, looking back at kaori- c'mon, just a bit further... -.-'

Bayla ec pid dra crytuf uv taydr, tacacbanyda du vunkad ed'c byehvimm bycd... Druikr fa ruba vun bnuseccehk oaync, yvdan crattehk y druicyht daync, oacdantyo cunnuf luhcdyhdmo haync... Yht frema dra suuh cdemm crehac pmia... Po tyfh ed'mm dinh du clynmad ria...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:34 am

I nodded grudginly and looked back to Reeva following us.

"You too come on.. we're almost there." I said taking her hand. "H are we almost at Lenne?" making sure I wasn't lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:49 am

-he looks behind himself, showing off the huge gates that compose lenne- ... I think...

Bayla ec pid dra crytuf uv taydr, tacacbanyda du vunkad ed'c byehvimm bycd... Druikr fa ruba vun bnuseccehk oaync, yvdan crattehk y druicyht daync, oacdantyo cunnuf luhcdyhdmo haync... Yht frema dra suuh cdemm crehac pmia... Po tyfh ed'mm dinh du clynmad ria...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:57 pm

I nodded and then smiled.

"I think we're here."

A new chance for opportunity and the chance to save my mother's life from this horrible sickness. I will be the best mystic knight.. I will be a prince..

I smiled and ran into the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:08 pm

-he shakes his head, and leans on the village's gate, waiting for her to come back eventually-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:53 pm

I realized I didn't know where I was going and I ran back to the gate, both to fetch my mates, and to wait for their direction.

"Yea, so what's up guys? Let's go.. !" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:25 am

-he points towards the gate with his thumb- I'd prefer to stay out and not create a mess. go ahead and sleep in a inn or something. I'll stand here and wait.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:43 am

I shrugged.

"Alright if you say so, I'll go to check in to the city's hotel, that is if they have one." I smiled and ran back into the village.

"Don't get killed." I joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:05 pm

-he smirks- I'm afraid that you'll be the one killed if you stay away for too long...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 pm

I ran into the city and found a hotel to stay in.

"Hello I'd like a room for 2 please." I spoke to the receptionist.

Receptionist: Sure.. Let me just- Alright you're good. Here's the room key.

I smiled and ran upstairs. "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:03 pm

-he leans against the gate, and looks downwards, sort of sleeping by now-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.   

Back to top Go down

The Flowing Saga: Kaori's Story Part 2.
Page 1 of 1