Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Skill Creation and Registration Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neon Genius
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:52 pm

This is how you actually get your skills. I'm advancing our rping standards. This no lv. 5 people can get away with using Flare or Ultima or something like that. We don't need noobs busting out something you saw on Advent Children, got it?

How this works is you fill out the template, you can have 25 total skills. If you wish to forget some that's go so you can make room for more BUT YOU MUST SORT AND FILE THEM. You must give the proper level and a one PARAGRAPH description of that skill. Paragraph meaning more than three sentences. If it's like a level 1 skill a short sentence can do., but I want you to be descirptive. Make sure you do not start using these skills untill after they are approved, but sense this is new I will let everyone have a relaxing breathe. Now here's the template. If the Admins find something they don't approve, CHANGE IT, and most of all DON'T WHINE about it, if you think we are wrong, give me a REASONABLE defense nothing like "Well so-and-so got his/her skill aproved and bleh bleh bleh" none of that. We are fair and if you don't like how we roll get out of the car......

(File Name Here: This is like "Blade Attack" "Kick Attack" or something for the physical fighters. for mages put down 'whatever' Magic" Get the picture?)

Skill #1
Name: -------
Level: -------
Type: --------
Description: -------
Effect: ------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Listen, Make as many attack as you can in one file and then start on the new, we dont need like people coming in adding skills every five minutes. Also you can have level 50 ability and be level 15, these are abilities your working on to learn. If you have Multiple Files that's ok, but i dont want 25 files with 1 attack in each, THAT IS ANNOYING........

If you have any question ask an admin. Thank you come again.

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:36 am

uh. Skill creation. What are the basics section, "job skills" for then? I would understand "limit break creation" and some sort of special abilities for each character... And seriously, "blade atack"? "Kick atack"? That's like basic movement in fighting. But anyways, may as well create my "named elemental skills" here, even though it's nothing but a regular atack with the chosen element... And where is it created, also? In our character form, or here?

Bayla ec pid dra crytuf uv taydr, tacacbanyda du vunkad ed'c byehvimm bycd... Druikr fa ruba vun bnuseccehk oaync, yvdan crattehk y druicyht daync, oacdantyo cunnuf luhcdyhdmo haync... Yht frema dra suuh cdemm crehac pmia... Po tyfh ed'mm dinh du clynmad ria...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon Genius
Admin

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:23 pm

The Job skills were provided by us by another admin, it was before the revival of the site. See you can use them or you can make up your own moves. let me give an example, let's say you have an attack like "Blizzard" and "Fire" but your a physical fighter. you can make up your own move that has both qualities of those moves. Or you can create a totallay orginal move that is like part of your personality.

And i was just giving examples on the titles ok. I don't know how you guys want to label them but what way if up to you. You can have "Black Magic" or "Sword Skills" i dont care. Understand. You can ADD job skills to your list but that's up to you. I deciced to use this because alot of jobs don't have alot of skills that are that effective until like way later.

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:54 pm

aha. Therefor, imagine that a skill list of a certain job has more than 25 skills. Are you able to create some more, or it's over right there? Basically, if you learn all the skills your job can offer, can you still have your own created moves?

Bayla ec pid dra crytuf uv taydr, tacacbanyda du vunkad ed'c byehvimm bycd... Druikr fa ruba vun bnuseccehk oaync, yvdan crattehk y druicyht daync, oacdantyo cunnuf luhcdyhdmo haync... Yht frema dra suuh cdemm crehac pmia... Po tyfh ed'mm dinh du clynmad ria...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon Genius
Admin

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:05 pm

if you fill your list to 25 you can't add anymore. So I would rather everyone make their own skills but if you would rather learn the job skills that ok too. So to answer, no you can't. Just carefully pick your skills, ok?

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:48 pm

two last questions: Do you need, for example, Fire to have Fira, and once Fira is learnt, can you forget Fire? Or is that impossible? and finally, do limit breaks (last chance movements that usually are strong as heck) count towards that limit? Or, like in sannin, they branch off into a diferent category?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon Genius
Admin

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Well you can have fire and fira but it would be more resourceful to only have fira sense you can use it and it's more powerful

Limit breakers.....umm......see you have have limit breakers but if you want to forget them and learn new ones sure.....

Im not sure what you asked

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Do limit breaks count towards the 25 skill limit? Or do they branch off into a seperate tree, like in sannin, and you can have, for example, 25 skills and then 4 limit breaks?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon Genius
Admin

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:39 pm

there is no other branch, i mean you have to list them as a limit breaker but they are like the other skills as many as you want, but i wounldnt have a whole bunch like 4-8 at most

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:36 pm

riiight. it'd be awkwards if one only had 25 skills worth of limit breaks too. meh. Hey, can the skills be something like, for example, this:

Skill #1:
Name: Fire (applied on weapon becomes Fire, Fira, or Firaga Sword, depending on level)
Level: 1. (Becomes Fira in level 16, and Firaga in level 33)
Type: Fire Elemental (magic/physical, depending on medium used)
Description: A small, medium, or large sort of magical and firey explosion. It's size and damage depends purely on level of inteligence (status used to determine black magic damage) and base level of the caster.
Effect: Besides damage, 3rd degree burns, and heat effects: Nil.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neon Genius
Admin

Character Stats
Total Gil:
Total Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:31 pm

that example is fine

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:54 pm

good to know. Guess I'll start working on my skill list, if that's the case.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill Creation and Registration Template   

Back to top Go down

Skill Creation and Registration Template
Page 1 of 1