Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Temple of the Goddess Martel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1000

PostSubject: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:04 pm

This is where the goddess is,she will let certain people pass,she does not like any intruders beware,she WILL kill you if neccessary,there are monsters around the forest that guard the goddess...you have been warned

Mimi came here after she had cleaned her house,she deiced it was best to visit the goddess in this time of need,she walked into the forest ignoring the mosnters and walked a few paces before she saw the temple and entered it My goddess are you there? she said...no response came oh well...she must be around the forest...i think i'll wait here... she sat down near a tree and began thinking.

Don't forget the light that shines through the shadows,dont forget the love that was given to you and most of all do not forget him/her...for he/she is the one..that will save you...don't forget...don't forget..I will give you ALL of my heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:14 pm

(in the forest a shadow wandered, he felt the precence of living things, and gave a glare at the monsters who withouth hesitation attacked at that moment a dust of sleeping powder swept across the forest like a cloud trough the skies and every little monster fell asleep that instant, he kept walking now in the quiet forest)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fai Shadowheart

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:21 pm

from a distance, he observed. with the monsters dispatched, it was his time to strike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fai Shadowheart

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:39 pm

From his vantage point, Fai leveled his hands and began to cast a spell. The spell known as Diffusion wave. The beam of energy tore from his hands, and hit the temple square in a support beam, bringing the whole thing down quickly. He gazed cooly at his handiwork, awaiting a reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:17 am

(I'll rp the goddess,any objection?o.ogood)

Martel was not in the temple but she had heard a blast and walked to her temple,she saw a man destroying the temple to pieces,this made her mad in return and closed her eyes,mumbling something that you could not understand,then she raised her staff a bit and roots sorrounded Fai witha very hard grip,she stood where she was and looked at his eyes,flairing.

How dare you come here,destroy MY temple and thin you will get away with it? she chuckled Please..do not make me laugh.. she rosed her hand up as if she was gonna tell the roots to strangle him,she waited for his reaction,a little far off where she is.

Don't forget the light that shines through the shadows,dont forget the love that was given to you and most of all do not forget him/her...for he/she is the one..that will save you...don't forget...don't forget..I will give you ALL of my heart

Last edited by Mimi Strife on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:36 pm

he wandered trough the forest in an hope to find answers he walked up to the temple obviously from the other side he glanced around the temple quietly

strange powers detected at 00001 futher examination includes unknown as of now, investigating the source of power he walked towards the others and stood at the top of the temple watching them struggle waiting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fai Shadowheart

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:49 pm

((well, that was an auto hit, but in addition, Im pretty sure that fighting an immortal being makes little sense. o.o' Do we actually have to fight? Or can I actually kill this goddess?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:37 pm

(Well..i think the goddess has a very high level and could kill you o.o' i suggest you try leveling up more,for ex:she can be level...99 for all i know and kill you O.o' or etc o-o)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fai Shadowheart

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 pm

(( I was hopeing that if the temple went down, she lost her anchor to the earth. it happens in the FF gmaes all the time. o.o Do I really have to fight a level 99 thing?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mimi Strife

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:00 pm

(i said EXAMPLE Dx and o.o...then fight her at lvl 50 o.o'or Neon makes the rules about that so..o.o)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:46 pm

.... he was still observing and did not flicker an eye at this she was powerful just what he needed but how was he going to collect that sample? he had to think deeper ...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temple of the Goddess Martel   

Back to top Go down

Temple of the Goddess Martel
Page 1 of 1