Final Fantasy Millenium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaori's Adventure

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hfybc

Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:14 am

-chuckles lightly, but evily- I grew up alone. Sometimes, Anti-forms are worse than animals. Some leave their new-borns to the care of the wilds, others wait till they mature. Some others leave their "eggs" behind, and just hope they survive. Almost the later it happens to some.
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

Number of posts : 47

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:16 am

Wonders about her own parents for a moment before realizing she doesnt remember them either.
She grunts under her breath in frustration an sighs.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 am

-looks at reeva for some moments, then closes my eyes again- I'd rather forget mine, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 am

"What's wrong Reeva?"
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 am

"Nothing. Nothing." She smiled,
"Trying to remember again is all"
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 am

I smiled back and couldn't help but blush a little bit.

"Alright, well on this topic I wish I could help you remember but sadly I can't." I sigh and go back to looking at random things around me.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 am

-smirks- of course, not always is the past so great that you should remember it. -tilts my head downwards- I'm preety sure that Kannono hated her past after finding out about it. Probably more than... -finishes in a sigh, and shakes my head, then coughs, warning kaori to the fact she's blushing-
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:24 am

"So, where too now guys?"
She yawned laying back an staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:30 am

I hear him and take the hint, my blush fades and I again start to look around at random things, letting the slight wind blow through my hair, and the sun shine on my face.

I sigh and put my hands behind my head. "Well.. I heard that they have great food and people in Lenne or wherever the place is with flowers. It's also supposed to be romantic.. and there are spices available.. so let's go." ^^
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:01 am

"Right! An which direction is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:04 am

"I have no idea!... But hey we an wing it right?" I smile and laugh nervously, rubbing the back of my head.

"Alright hold on, I'll get a map." I sigh and reach into my bag to find the book Aver gave me, and a map inside.

"Alright it seems to be that way." I point in the East direction and put the book away.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:16 am

-shakes my head, watching all of that, then looks in the direction kaori pointed at- fascinating, those "map" things. I have to wander around for days, and hope I find the next place I'm looking for. I should get a copy of that.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:31 pm

I chuckled.

"Yes, you should. It really helps a lot."
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:58 pm

A bad thing about being an anti-form, is that mostly, people don't want you nearby. >.> therefor, I can't buy stuff that easier even if I have a million gil. -.- but anti-forms DO have a nice sense of orientation.
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:12 pm

"I will admit that is a good thing to have, but a map also helps.. and I would get one for you if you want me to. When we go to Lenne there has to be a few markets for lost travelers right? I'll just buy you a map there, if you give me the money for it." I say.

"And I promise to my noble heart that I shalt not steal."
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:20 pm

-smirks- no need to promise you won't steal. what you need to do is not do it, and that's all. Or else, I wouldn't stop with a simple "I give".
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm

"Alright, whatever suit yourself dude." I say putting the map away and walking over to Reeva and him.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:22 pm

-turns to east, and starts walking that way, not slowly, but not fast either-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:55 pm

"Come on Reeva." I say walking over to her with eyes full of determination and well, love.
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:07 pm

-looks backwards at them, shakes my head, and continues moving towards the next town-
Back to top Go down
Kaori Suzutami

Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Screw this...

I thought as I picked Reeva up in my arms and began to run to catch up to H. I hurried to the next town as Aver just would try to catch up in a few.

Lenne here we come..
Back to top Go down
Fai Shadowheart

Fai Shadowheart

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:20 pm

((Random ENCOUNTEEER))

6 goblins suddenly appear, and jump at you!
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:22 pm

-sweatdrops, as the goblins appear- ... -gets his four pronged, gray coloured sword from his back, and battle-stances, the sword shifting to black with red trimmings- Keep them coming.
Back to top Go down
Revelation

Revelation

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:26 pm

*Stabs a goblin*? o.O
Back to top Go down
Hfybc

Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:29 pm

-sweat drops- I even had a battle stance... -sighs, and bashes a goblin with the broad area of my sword, knocking it into a nearby hole, sort of playing golf with them-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Kaori's Adventure - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaori's Adventure
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Slythe :: Azure-
Jump to: