Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kaori's Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:16 pm

-smirks- good. stand for your beliefs. That's the way to become stronger. -finds her glancing towards the knocked out girl, and then looks at kaori again- Just remember that not always you are able to protect those who you want. And you shouldn't blame yourself for stuff that may happen that same way.

Bayla ec pid dra crytuf uv taydr, tacacbanyda du vunkad ed'c byehvimm bycd... Druikr fa ruba vun bnuseccehk oaync, yvdan crattehk y druicyht daync, oacdantyo cunnuf luhcdyhdmo haync... Yht frema dra suuh cdemm crehac pmia... Po tyfh ed'mm dinh du clynmad ria...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:22 pm

"I will remember that." I look at H.

"Well I've always been strong. I have a pure innocent and noble heart. I am able to protect someone with my life and my trust is easy to earn... I am brave and not afraid to stand up for what I believe in. I've always been like this.. and I know.. but I just wanna help is all." I smile glancing over to Reeva again and then back at H, showing a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:28 pm

-smirks wider, thinking to myself on how she looks like someone I know- maybe there is a chance that the girl over there will also like you.

Bayla ec pid dra crytuf uv taydr, tacacbanyda du vunkad ed'c byehvimm bycd... Druikr fa ruba vun bnuseccehk oaync, yvdan crattehk y druicyht daync, oacdantyo cunnuf luhcdyhdmo haync... Yht frema dra suuh cdemm crehac pmia... Po tyfh ed'mm dinh du clynmad ria...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:31 pm

I shake my head.

"I doubt that but thanks,I still keep my hope alive." I am still smiling about to read a book or sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:35 pm

-smirks a bit more- you get bored too easily. Go to sleep if you so wish.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm

"Well I guess I do.. I sometimes don't." I yawn.

"Well I am about to, I'm tired." I yawn again and go to lean against the tree in the shade, laying down. I close my eyes, and eventually fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:39 pm

-smirks more, and I lean against the oposite tree she's in, sitting in the ground, taking my sword from my back and leaning it against my shoulder, dropping my head, giving the feeling I am asleep, even though I'm not-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:46 pm

I am asleep for a long time, about 2 hours.

As those 2 hours pass, I awake to the sun still shining in my face. I rub my eyes and stretch. I walk over to the lake which Reeva was next to earlier and wash my face, I also drink from it a little.

"Now, what to do? I mean Reeva, is ... well being Reeva. Averdak is nowhere to be found, at least he doesn't want to be.. and H is sleeping." I sigh.

Sometimes.. I wonder why I have this thing.

I think that looking at my sword and then grabbing and rubbing my neck where my yin yang symbol is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:59 pm

-after two hours, I am still faking my sleep, listening to her worries and the sorts, breathing in deeply, and exahling as if I was, indeed, sleeping, and aware to what is happening around me-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:01 pm

I sigh and keep talking out my worries.

"Well, mother.. I promised you I would find a cure and that's just what I am going to do. I will not give up until you are healthy and living life to it's fullest again. And of course, I will always fight for you." I say that with a bit of sorrow or sadness in my voice which can be heard, as a slight tear forms in the corner of my eye and then drops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:06 pm

-smirks lightly, thinking on what she says as she speaks, thinking on what cure may she be mentioning, and wondering what's with the sadness in her voice, still faking my sleep-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:12 pm

"..." There is silence for a moment or two to let out my crying quietly.

I then resume talking and there is partial sadness in my voice.

"Mother, I will cure you. And Reeva, always protect you. Averdak and H, you two are my best friends, and I wish only the best for you. I just... don't know what I'd do without what I have now." I said solemnly discussing my problems.

I jump up to the tree and shake H.

"Wake up, I know you're not sleeping and I need someone to talk to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:17 pm

-my smirk seems to fade, and I repeatdly snore and ronc of sorts, mimicing almost perfectly the way a human usually wakes up- eh? wha-? Monsters? Where are them? Let me at them! -I pick up the sword in a jump, looking all around, while the sword suddenly phases from dark gray to black with red trimmings-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:22 pm

"It's not a monster, it's me Kaori.. you numb skull." I flick your forehead lightly.

"Look I don't mean to sound random and all mushy, but I really need someone to talk to right now.. whether they understand what I am saying or not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 pm

(I hope you realize I have a full body armor. That means an helmet too.) -ruffs- I was preety well in my sleep, you know? -sighs, and lifts my head up- well, what is it that you have to say?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:33 pm

(Sorry forgot lol)

"No you weren't. You were wide awake.. pretending to be asleep. I know these things." I sigh.

"Well anyway, I need to unload everything I've been keeping in. I mean if we are friends I should at least tell you what I'm feeling right.. or is it that you don't care?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Quite frankly, I could care less. But sure, do tell me what's worrying you. Although, me being around your party will all come down to the "all-mighty golden coins you call currency". And actually, I was quite frankly asleep. -nods lightly, attempting to throw her off of what she's saying-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:37 pm

"No you weren't. And it's about my mother.. " I say kind of worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:40 pm

-stares seriously at her from behind the helmet- what is wrong with your mother? -pushes completely aside the fact of if I was or not sleeping for a while, ignoring it-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:46 pm

"Well she's sick... deathly ill and I can't do anything about it. I've tried spells and everything I could think of within my power.. nothing worked. So now I am out on a mission to find the only thing that will cure her.. whatever that may be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:53 pm

-smirks- and by "everything in your power" you mean "the first healing and only healing spells a mystic knight has"? well... there are alot of viruses and toxins in this world. Anti-forms, when slain, also give off some of those toxins. They produce it, of sorts. So, she MAY have touched an anti-form. and if that's the case, no sort of mysticism will be able to heal her, of that you can be sure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:55 pm

"Alright.. which is why I've set out to find her a cure. I mean she is important to me, she's the only parent I have left.. if not her I'm abandoned."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:00 pm

-the smirk turns into a sort of frown- ... I apologize then. but there's no cure for anti-form's toxins. And I doubt there will ever be. As humans naturally evolve, so do anti-forms and their toxins. If the humans get infected by an anti-form toxins, they can try to hold out as much as they can, but as time goes by, the toxin will evolve more and more, eventually killing the host. -shakes his head- Even if you DO find a cure for the first stages, the later stages will be imune to that cure.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm

"You've said enough." I say looking down, my voice is monotone.

I climb down from the tree and sit in it's shade, in the style that my knees are brought up to my face, so that I may rest my head on them. And then I lightly wrap my arms around my knees to give my head comfort.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:13 pm

I apologize to bring down your hopes like that, but the truth cannot be ignored. Once again, I apologize.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   

Back to top Go down

Kaori's Adventure
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next