Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kaori's Adventure

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaori Suzutami

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1025

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:22 pm

"I don't truly know myself. It's a form of trade, this thing... for another." I hold out one of mine.

I shrug and then look out to the horizon and the wind blows.

"Well an obsession with currency is better than having two different colored eyes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Number of posts : 168
Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Ah, I was about to ask that same thing. All of us have the same apearence and eye color. You are so diferent from each other. It's hard to tell you apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 pm

"You should know me, Kaori, from them. I mean they have everything about them normal, I am abnormal in every way. I have 2 different colored eyes, one is blue and the other is white.. tell me that isn't weird. And then there's this.." I move some of my clothing slightly away from my neck where my Yin Yang symbol is, revealing it to H.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Location : Somewhere learning about myself~ And Hating myself each second that goes by~

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:30 pm

oh please. I've met much more humans than just you and that guy over there -points at averdak- and you always WERE much more diferent from person to person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:32 pm

"What do you mean? Can you rephrase that?" I ask looking back at him with narrowed eyes from the sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:35 pm

every. single. human. is diferent. They usually have the same eye color, and sometimes, the same hair color, but they all dress diferently, they all use diferent hair styles, they all get interrested by diferent persons. Not in my kind. They are all alike. No hair at all. The rags we wear is always the same. If one of us gets interested in metal armours tho, eventually we start to separate ourselves from the rest. but till then, everyone is alike. And much easier to know who is who.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:38 pm

"I see. Well, to you I must seem really hard to remember and like different yet the same to everyone else. A lot of diversity I will agree. But when you have my traits and you're a member of the human race, you're usually singled out and ridiculed. I am a mystic knight and shall protect the two that are most important to me. It is my obligation." I say putting my hand to my chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:45 pm

-chuckles- diferent is good. of course, "bullying" isn't nice. I guess that's why everyone is the same in our kind. We get... too vicious sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:48 pm

I sigh.

"I guess. Well yeah, bullying is never good. I have some things in mind that I need to complete.. and fast too for one of them. And I'm waiting for the 3 of us to get organized and finally leave Azure but sadly.. I am the brains here I guess." I sigh.

"You can't blame me, I am only 14 and I took an IQ test which told me I have an IQ equal to an 18 year old."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 pm

... why not dragging them? sometimes, the brain must use brawns to get the will back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Averdak

Number of posts : 49

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:52 pm

*coughs*
"Sometimes the skyline is all in this world that can take my mind off of battle, if you were wondering why I find it fascinating. And... my people sound a lot like yours... always poor... all of us treated exactly the same, and forced to fight wars... victorious and claiming spoils, but we were never satisfied... Luckily, I got out before I died as well as the rest of them..."
*drops to the ground and leans against the tree*
*coughs* "And you think mental prowess is something I lack K?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:56 pm

your "people" aren't exactly the same as mine is... My people is battle-hungry, and vicious. They aren't "poor" because they want to. They are preety rich actually. Your "currency" for them is trash. Our "currency" is the ammount of dead bodies we have pilling in the corners. the more battles we win, the more reputation. and the more reputation, the more you could have. -smirks-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:57 pm

"No, I never said that." I said.

"All I'm saying is that.. well you seem to go a bit off track sometimes. I don't think you lack any mental capacity period. And, well your kind sounds a bit abusive. But then again my kind, the humans are with insults. Well I have brawn too, but not a lot of it.. it really only focuses on the sword and my magic... plus my inner peace and my symbol on my neck." I said looking out to the horizon again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Averdak

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:00 pm

"Did you miss when I mentioned that we were forced to fight? Our leaders, and most of us, were insatiable, and craved war and battle... though it hurt us more than it helped... I come from some of the most savage humans to ever walk this earth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

"Well I didn't know there was more than one kind of human. I don't like blood and war and all that stuff... I will not fight unless I truly have to. I only protect what is important to me.. and right now I am a mystic knight.. protection is my policy." I say looking determindely down at Reeva.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:04 pm

human savages don't reach the ankles of the savages that compose my entire race, my friend. -smirks again, this time a bit wider- My race is what you could call as... Battle adicted. And there aren't two kinds of humans... there are more. Each kind is divided by the kind of personality they have. Therefor, that guy's village may be a... preety negative human kind. and preety greedy too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:21 pm

"And mine?" I looked pretty serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:23 pm

yours seems to be a preety impressive, and curious one. Ence I finish wondering why the heck is your currency so "valuable" to you, I'll try to find out more about you humans...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Averdak

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:27 pm

"In the human world, rulers typically rule with money, or currency. Money IS power to most humans. They would prefer a rich king to a warrior king, excluding during wartime."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:28 pm

-grins- that's not an aceptable answer. King's are not the only ones with money, and therefor, it doesn't help. people fear for their money to be stolen. And if one has enough money, they don't bother to lose anything besides their money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Averdak

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:30 pm

"Humans have a saying: Money makes the world go round. It was an effort originally made by some group of human individuals to unite the classes and equalize people... Though it had nearly the opposite effect..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm

aha. interresting. still, I want to find out more. For sure, money isn't the only thing that makes power in your mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori Suzutami

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm

"That'll all fit with time my friend. Well thanks for the compliments.. but uh.. what exactly is your race called?" I question in thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Averdak

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:33 pm

"Rumor also drives the human mind. If they hear a rumor, it must be repeated for some reason, and thus people attain fame, or infamy, only by word of mouth. For humans, it's not the triumph, it's how attractive the triumph can sound."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hfybc

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:34 pm

my... "race"... was mentioned a couple of times in the books of humans for about 300 years... Check the library, and look for "things that make monsters quiver in fear" and you have your answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure   

Back to top Go down

Kaori's Adventure
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next