Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experiment 626

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

Experiment 626 Empty
PostSubject: Experiment 626   Experiment 626 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 am

Here's the Cross-Genesis Template

Name: 626

Years: 322yrs

Level: 1

Height/Weight: (181cm), (85kg)

Appearance:
Experiment 626 Kuratosw

Bio: Experiment 626 was always kept under tight guard, he was supposed to make a break in the Evolution but something went wrong, instead of showing a bright future by sharing his DNA with the Humanity he kept it for himself after decades of experimenting he simply escaped the laboratory after over 300 years in exile he was supposedly born in the lab and was though dead there too since it exploded along with everyone else, what was that he became? a few well known things are long life perhaps eternal and the "wings" on his back that give him the ability to fly more than this is not known, these files are known as Classified by the kingdom`s rulers generations ago, about the personality of experiment 626 he dont have any he is new to the world and always seems curious about everything he has no manners so dont let his cute looks fool you, he also does not trust anyone or anything he sometimes talks to himself as if he was never alone.

He is a start of a new race called "Cronos" The Future, but since hes alone in the world he is also the only of his kind.

what is my purpose in this world?, what do i feel when i neither have a past or a future in this world? it is time for me to find my purpose and hold onto it with my claws and teeth and not let it slip away into oblivion anymore.

Cell Number: Experiment 626

Class: Mysterious Knight

Weapons: Blade

Skills:

Cure~1
Esuna~10
# Shell - Cast Shell on self when near death~Auto ability when near death.
Noble Joust: Critical Damage Hit~1
King's Assult: A thousand jolts of a spear~10
Fire~1
Ice~3
Bolt~5
Poison~11
Sleep~14

Magic: Holy

Summons: None

Your Party: None
---------------------

Dislikes: -

About you: Unknown

Favorite Quote: Justice is an illusion, ~ Turning on additional Power generators power level 50%

Last edited by 626 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1000

Experiment 626 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment 626   Experiment 626 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Approved...

Experiment 626 77
Don't forget the light that shines through the shadows,dont forget the love that was given to you and most of all do not forget him/her...for he/she is the one..that will save you...don't forget...don't forget..I will give you ALL of my heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Character Stats
Total Gil: 0
Total Experience: 0

Experiment 626 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment 626   Experiment 626 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:47 am

... thank you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Experiment 626 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Experiment 626   Experiment 626 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiment 626
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Millenium :: Basics :: Character Creations-
Jump to: