Final Fantasy Millenium

The fantasy......the fate.......you create rests in your hands.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mimi Strife,Sister of Cloud Strife~The woman who is figthing back and trying to find her memory~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mimi Strife

Mimi Strife

Number of posts : 101
Location : ..Martel...~Let the Goddess have mercy on your soul....~
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Stats
Total Gil: 10
Total Experience: 1000

Mimi Strife,Sister of Cloud Strife~The woman who is figthing back and trying to find her memory~ Empty
PostSubject: Mimi Strife,Sister of Cloud Strife~The woman who is figthing back and trying to find her memory~   Mimi Strife,Sister of Cloud Strife~The woman who is figthing back and trying to find her memory~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Name: (Mimi Strife)

Level: (1)

Height/Weight: (5'6), (140 lbs )

Appearance:(Mimi Strife,Sister of Cloud Strife~The woman who is figthing back and trying to find her memory~ 2cz2a8l )

Bio: I have been fighting all my life but along the way i have lost my memory and some scinetists have used me for expiremments and cause of them i have lost my memory,I managed to escape their grasp now im wondering the world trying to find my purpose i have visited my hometown long a go,through my travels i have founded a dragon egg and when it hactched it became my partner
Mimi Strife,Sister of Cloud Strife~The woman who is figthing back and trying to find her memory~ DragonDancer his name is Len
Home: (Martel)

Class: (Ninja)

Weapons: (Katana,Boomerangs,Hammer,Handbags O.o,Knives/Daggers,Shuriken/Ninja Stars)

Skills: Throw - Throw item from inventory~1
Wood Veil - Damage enemy with chance of Paralyze~4
Fire Veil - Damage enemy with chance of Confuse~7
Earth Veil - Damage enemy with chance of Slow~10
Metal Veil - Damage enemy with chance of Blind~14
Water Veil - Damage enemy with chance of Silence~17
Unspell - Remove status enhancements from target~20
Oblivion - Addles.~25

Magic: (o-o...)

Summons: (Staff decides.)

Your Party: (list your teammates)
---------------------

Dislikes: (anyone that dares to think there better than anyone >_>)

About you: (theres nothing much about me...)

Favorite Quote: (You should know better than to have challenged me...)

Mimi Strife,Sister of Cloud Strife~The woman who is figthing back and trying to find her memory~ 77
Don't forget the light that shines through the shadows,dont forget the love that was given to you and most of all do not forget him/her...for he/she is the one..that will save you...don't forget...don't forget..I will give you ALL of my heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mimi Strife,Sister of Cloud Strife~The woman who is figthing back and trying to find her memory~
Page 1 of 1